Rm 3:23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God
Rm 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Pesach – Passover. (pass by swiftly, jump over)
1. First animal died to cover the sins of Adam and Eve. Gen 3:21 The Lord God made garments of skin for Adam and his wife and clothed them..
2. Pesach of Jews. Exo 12:7,13 hen they are to take some of the blood and put it on the sides and tops of the doorframes of the houses where they eat the lambs. 13 The blood will be a sign for you on the houses where you are, and when I see the blood, I will pass over you. No destructive plague will touch you when I strike Egypt.
3. Our Passover Lamb. Jn 1:29 The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, “Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!
Mt 16:21 From that time on Jesus began to explain to his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things at the hands of the elders, the chief priests and the teachers of the law, and that he must be killed and on the third day be raised to life.
4. Our Pesach – Passover. 1Pt 2:24“He himself bore our sins” in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; “by his wounds you have been healed.”
Col 1:13 For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves,
5. Right feasting. 1Kr 5:7-8 Get rid of the old yeast, so that you may be a new unleavened batch—as you really are. For Christ, our Passover lamb, has been sacrificed. Therefore let us keep the Festival, not with the old bread leavened with malice and wickedness, but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth
1Jh 1:6,7,9 If we claim to have fellowship with him and yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not live out the truth. But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
Christ is risen! Mt 27:53 They came out of the tombs after Jesus’ resurrection and went into the holy city and appeared to many people.
1Cor 15:6 After that, he appeared to more than five hundred of the brothers and sisters at the same time, most of whom are still living, though some have fallen asleep.
Chrit is risen! Yes really He is risen!
Pastor Paul Armand