Author: Michael Foust
A major Christian organization is pledging to spend $50 million and reach 22 million evangelical, Catholic and pro-life voters as part of a digital and grassroots campaign to highlight President Trump’s accomplishments and re-elect him this year.
The Faith & Freedom Coalition, founded by Ralph Reed, launched the campaign Wednesday, calling it the “largest pro-family voter education campaign in modern American political history.”
- Technically, it is an “education campaign” and not a re-election campaign, but the effect largely is the same.
- Register 1 million new voters.
- Knock on 4 million doors.
- Make 10 million get-out-the-vote calls (2 million by volunteers and live operators).
- Distribute 40 million voter guides in an estimated 117,000 churches.
- Make tens of millions of SMS and email contacts.
The campaign will target battleground states, including Florida, North Carolina, Arizona, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin.