1. Is there protection against corona virus and other viruses? And, what could it be?
Romans 6:23(NKJV) For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
2 Sa 24:15 (NKJV) So the Lord sent a plague upon Israel from the morning till the appointed time. From Dan to Beersheba seventy thousand men of the people died.
2. Confess your sins and repent! Restore the altar – fellowship with God! Sprinkle the blood of Jesus on your hearts – the door posts! This is a time of trials. It’s a useful time! And a time of great opportunities! Review your faith!
1 Ki 18:30 (NKJV) Then Elijah said to all the people, “Come near to me.” So all the people came near to him. And he repaired the altar of the Lord that was broken down.
Ex 12:13 (NKJV) Now the blood shall be a sign for you on the houses where you are. And when I see the blood, I will pass over you; and the plague shall not be on you to destroy you when I strike the land of Egypt.
1Jn 1:9 (NKJV) If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1Jn 1:7 (NKJV) But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.
1Ki 18:38 (NKJV) Then the fire of the Lord fell and consumed the burnt sacrifice, and the wood and the stones and the dust, and it licked up the water that was in the trench.
Ps 34:1(NKJV) I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth.
3. The actions of evil spirits and demons through their manipulations (fear, fear, ignorance, confusion) are aimed at stealing thanksgiving. The constant praise you give to God is directly related to your faith, just as a sacrificing was related to the obedience of Israelites. When necessary, a person had to buy or bring a corresponding animal – bird to the priest. Satans goal is that through life’s hardships, losses, failures, illnesses, etc … you would stop praising God continually and that you would start to murmur. This way, he will get you out of the protective wall of the blood of Jesus! In the book of Job, we see that first thing what satan did was that he destroyed animals for sacrifice, and therefore there was no constant sacrifice and lack of blood protection and everything that Job had was an easy catch for satan.
Job 1:11,15-16(NKJV) But now, stretch out Your hand and touch all that he has, and he will surely curse You to Your face!” When the Sabeans raided them and took them away—indeed they have killed the servants with the edge of the sword; and I alone have escaped to tell you!” Praise and thanksgiving enable a believer to live in the fire of the Holy Spirit.
4. Start a service at the altar! We enter a wonderful period of time. The time of rapture is approaching! This is a time of trials. It’s a time to reassess things! And a time of great opportunities! Time to revise your religion! Don’t forget that soon you must give account to God about how have you used the talents you were given! Instead of moaning and blaming, start praising God following an example of heaven! It releases God’s presence and healing power!
Rev 4:8-11(NKJV) The four living creatures, each having six wings, were full of eyes around and within. And they do not rest day or night, saying: “Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, Who was and is and is to come!” Whenever the living creatures give glory and honor and thanks to Him who sits on the throne, who lives forever and ever, the twenty-four elders fall down before Him who sits on the throne and worship Him who lives forever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying:“You are worthy, O Lord,To receive glory and honor and power;For You created all things, And by Your will they exist and were created.”
5. Two specific sacrifices, praise and worship, are assigned to the believer in the NT. They protect us and make us immune to all curses and unleash miraculous power! Giving thanks to God is life, but murmuring is death! Praise and thanksgiving are ways that enable a believer to live in the fire of the Holy Spirit.
Hb 13:15 (NKJV) Therefore by Him let us continually offer the sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of our lips, giving thanks to His name.
1 Ts 5:18(NKJV) In everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
Acts 16:25 (NKJV) But at midnight Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to God, and the prisoners were listening to them.
2 Chr 20:21 (NKJV) And when he had consulted with the people, he appointed those who should sing to the Lord, and who should praise the beauty of holiness, as they went out before the army and were saying: “Praise the Lord,For His mercy endures forever.”
Rev 7:12 (NKJV) saying: “Amen! Blessing and glory and wisdom,Thanksgiving and honor and power and might, Be to our God forever and ever. Amen.”
Start to praise God now!
Agape – Ahava
Pastor Paul Armand